Spring Semester Is Over

book1-720x340As of 5:00pm this evening the spring school semester is officially over.  YAY!!!  This semester was harder than the last one.  I am so happy that it is over.  I did not realize how stressed out I was too until I submitted my last paper yesterday evening.  Now I just have to wait for my final grades to come in.  It is going to be a PLEASURE to wake up tomorrow morning and NOT have to get right to my studies, or write a paper.  This was my last full-time semester as an undergraduate.  In the fall I only need to take two classes.  From now until September, I also have to write my prior learning assessment essays so that I can get my degree program approve.  I will spend the summer writing my PLA’s.

I am so thrilled that now I can also get back to working on the book that I am writing.  I really want to finish it by the end of August and before the fall term begins.  This also means that I can get back to reading for pleasure for a while.  Some book reviews will be coming up.  Last but certainly far from least, I can get back to blogging more regularly.  YAY!!!

This entry was posted in Blog and tagged .

12 comments

1. MomSense says:

Congratulations, Xenia! So pleased you will be working on your book and blogging more, at least for the summer.

2. Callaluna says:

Well done!! Now you are on the threshold of your greatest desires. I have no doubt that you will achieve them. I didn’t become a doctor until I was in my 40’s and I know all your dreams are realities when you reach out and grab them.
    Blessings, dear Xenia!

3. Ann Marie says:

Hello Xenia,
    Congratulations! Well done.. Until the fall.
    Any luck yet in finding a full time job?
    Summer is just around the corner. Even though
    it still feels like winter. Like today it’s cloudy and
    windy and rain is in the air.
    Just a bit a news. I saw Richard A. on highway in NJ
    on Friday. Coming back from Trenton. Going North
    on 31. I thought you’d like to know.

• Xenia says:

OMG Ann Marie! Was Richard doing the driving? OMG Ann Marie how does he really look in person? Is he much more handsome?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Xenia says:

Oh Ann Marie, I forgot to answer your question. I was so excited about you seeing Richard Armitage.

No, I have not found a full-time job yet. I have only been on three interviews since January. Each time someone else always gets the job. To be honest, I am no longer wanting to work in Corporate America anymore. When you have not had to get up every morning to go to a job in over a year, it is hard to want to go back to doing that. So now I am focused on looking for a job that I can do from home. Something to do with writing. I really have no idea where to even begin, but I have to trust that I am being guided by Higher Intelligence.

4. Gratiana Lovelace says:

Hi Xenia,
    I’s the same for my university where I work. this week is final exam week, then commencement! Whew! I will still be buried with budget work as I process all the Summer hiring. But there is a nice “mental shift” in my brain to the new season of Summer at the university.

Good luck with your remaining studies! You’re in the home stretch now! Cheers! Grati;->

• Xenia says:

Thank you Grati! It must be nice working for a University. In the past I used to look for job openings in local colleges. I love the atmosphere of academia.